Dates and times for the Briefing Sessions for the Communities & Families 3rd Party Grants Programme 2020-23 are now confirmed.
Please book one session if you wish to attend as numbers are limited. To book a place, please click on the links below.
Please note that only one applicant from each organisation can attend and bookings are accepted on a first come first served basis.
The five dates, venues and times available are as follows:
- Conference Room (ground Floor), East Neighbourhood Centre, 101 Niddrie Mains Road, EH16 4DS
- Southside Community Centre Café, 117 Nicholson Street, EH8 9ER
- West Pilton Neighbourhood Centre, 19 West Pilton Grove, EH4 4BY
- Courtyard Room C47/48, City Edinburgh Council, Waverley Court, EH8 8BG
- Block ‘A’, Conference Room 2, Wester Hailes Education Centre (WHEC), 5 Murrayburn Drive, EH14 2SU.
The slides from the briefing presentations are now available to download here.